Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO ALTIYAN'S FAN FORUM FIND LATEST UPDATES & INFO

Latest topics

» stories on how you met Altiyan or how you became to love him
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 1:43 pm by altfan-11

» Hello All :)
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyTue 17 May 2011, 7:14 pm by altfan-11

» [L2J] L2Eclipse | FREYA | 15x RATES | +NPC BUFFER | JUST LAUNCHED!!!
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptySat 14 May 2011, 8:14 pm by sunrisegf

» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 7:22 pm by sunrisegf

» Introduction
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:06 am by Helz

» North Leagues Club, Kallangur QLD
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 9:00 am by Sari

» some of my own designs...
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 9:02 am by sunny88

» Merry Crimbo & Appy New Year!
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 11:16 am by miira13

» REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 7:29 am by bondi

» ALTIYAN APPEARANCE - WESTFIELD CAROUSEL, PERTH - 6 DECEMBER 2010
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:33 pm by kenobi_on_a_prayer

» new suggestions
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:15 pm by Admin

» Altiyan outside Channel 7 Studio, Sydney
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm by Admin

» CONGRATULATIONS ALTIYAN FOR THE PLATINUM ALBUM
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:08 pm by Admin

» Altiyan photos @ Richmond 18/12/10
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 5:57 pm by sunny88

» PHOTOS OF ALTIYAN
REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm by Race

ALTIYAN Sings for you!

Flag counter

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Labels=0

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 205 messages in 55 subjects

We have 153 registered users

The newest registered user is buryale

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011

bondi
    bondi

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty Re: REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011

Post by bondi Sun 02 Jan 2011, 7:29 am

Wonder how Luke and Joel feel about being the supporting act to Altiyan.
    bondi
    bondi

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty Re: REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011

Post by bondi Sun 02 Jan 2011, 7:27 am

TriciaM wrote:
    Some fans want INXS to snavell Altiyan up. But I think Altiyan would be terminally inhibited by their cemented arrangements. What do you think?'

Altiyan would only thrive if he was his own man so to speak. Working under INXS be a very bad move and to quote Tricia "cemented arrangements", i couldnt agree more. Young guy coming into a tight nit group of older and very experienced bunch of guys just wouldnt be good for Alt.
    Race
    Race

Post by Race Sat 01 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

Tricia ... I was thinking more Altiyan singing SOLO as an undercard to a " Boyzone " Concert . The people NEED to see him LIVE ... I would like to hear Ronans very first introduction to the people ... it would be so sweet and sincere .... and along with Twitter and Facebook ... word travels fast !
    As far as Ronan exagerating on Xfactor ... l don't think he would say something if he did'nt believe it to be true . Kyle on the other hand , would have received a gentle tap on the shoulder from the Promoters of the Show , suggesting maybe he lighten up on some of his " Pro Altiyan " comments .. the very last thing they would want is a " one man show " ... have a GREAT 2011 Tricia ... love Race .

TriciaM
    TriciaM

Post by TriciaM Sat 01 Jan 2011, 1:41 pm

Dear Race
    Personally, I would adore it [and for Altiyan it would be the IDEAL outcome] if Ronan Keating were to invite him to record a world-wide release of a duo track in 2011. But you and I live in the real world and know that much of what the judges said during x-factor was SPIN to entertain the wider TV audience, and so keep up ratings.

One thing that stood out to me was the competitive instinct Ronan Keating displayed toward the other judges. Beyond all else he wanted to ensure that he came out the winning judge.

I hope and pray that Ronan follows through with some of the statements he made during x-factor regarding Altiyan, but I'd prefer it if Altiyan stands on his own two `creative' feet and comes up a brand new winner single in the next six crucial months.

Do you know if an x-factor tour is planned in 2011?

love TriciaM
    Race
    Race

Post by Race Sat 01 Jan 2011, 9:42 am

Tricia ... in answer to your question .. I totally agree with what you say ... Altitan Childs IS a Free Spirit , who delights in expressing the beauty of some of the worlds greatest songs .... and , I for one , delight in watching and listening to him express those feelings .
    Time wise ... I am not so sure it will take that long for the World to be " bitten by the Bug " ... both Ronan and Altiyan are two VERY attractive individuals , and combined ....who knows ? What an Exciting time for them ...but no less exciting for both you and I ...love Race .
    TriciaM
    TriciaM

Post by TriciaM Fri 31 Dec 2010, 2:31 pm

Dear Race
    I have the number but now you need to edit it out immediately. Don't want scum bags getting hold of it.
    Love TriciaM
    Race
    Race

Post by Race Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:57 pm

Tricia ...
    . Thanks to Altiyan , I feel like I have gained a Sister .... love Bro !

Last edited by Race on Fri 31 Dec 2010, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal Imformation)
    TriciaM
    TriciaM

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty Thank you for caring Race

Post by TriciaM Fri 31 Dec 2010, 11:41 am

Dear Race,
    That is so thoughtful of you! Please let me know how I can contribute financially to the project.

As a writer of fiction, I was drawn to Altiyan's x-factor story unfolding before my eyes week by week, episode by episode, [or as I saw it chapter by chapter]. Therefore, Race, what you recorded will be vital in a historical sense to Altiyan. So no matter whether you forward copies to me, or not, you must preserve what you have on a DVD discs, which will last - as video tapes begin to `bleed' colour and definition after a while - particularly if played regularly.

Also, the x-factor production, direction, staging, and musical backing of Altiyan's performances was first rate- particularly the contribution the genius guitarist Simon Hosford made `Summer of 69' `Living on a Prayer' grand final performance.

I was overjoyed to discover Hosford figured in every track on Altiyan's album except `Somewhere in the World'. I doubt Altiyan will have the pulling power to receive such quality musical backing for a long long time. And if you look at Hosford's Facebook site you will see he has backed some big, big stars.

Some fans want INXS to snavell Altiyan up. But I think Altiyan would be terminally inhibited by their cemented arrangements. What do you think?'
    Happy New Year
    Love TriciaM
    Love TriciaM
    Race
    Race

Post by Race Wed 29 Dec 2010, 4:01 pm

Tricia ... I would be delighted to help you out ... I will work on it .... there is a way of recording onto a disc ... l will need to get a smart mate of mine to help me .... this could take a while .
    Tricia ... I sit down most nights and go from " Lady in Red " right through to him being handed the winning ticket . I bet you are Envious !!! Yes my dear ... we love the man ... and all that goes with it .
    TriciaM
    TriciaM

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty Thank you Race

Post by TriciaM Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

Dear Race
    [a] Have you recorded your X-Factor episodes on a dvd discs or video tapes?
    [b] Do you have a DVD recorder and VCR, or just a DVD and VCR player?
    It would be easy to copy what you have, you just need the correct equipment.
    A second method is to copy the DVD onto your computer hard disc then make a second copy -[always good insurance].

However, it is my fault that I didn't think to record x-factor when I had the opportunity. I couldn't expect you to go to all that trouble for a stranger.
    I have been watching the net in the hope that X-Factor will release a DVD - but so far no sign of that happening.
    When I see Altiyan at Revesby Workers Club on 15th January I will ask my sister to film it. Nevertheless, the epidodes you recorded are priceless, Race, because they enable you to view Altiyan's journey from his audition debacle to being crowned winner.

Best wishes
    TriciaM

Race
    Race

Post by Race Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:41 pm

Tricia ... I have them recorded ... but would have NO idea how to get them to you ... Race
    TriciaM
    TriciaM

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

Post by TriciaM Wed 15 Dec 2010, 7:24 am

As of Wednesday 15th December standing room only at Revesby Workers Club for Altiyan's 8.00pm show on Saturday 15th January. Therefore, any fan thinking about going should log in to Revesby Workers Club website NOW!

Also, is there any way I can purchase DVD's of the Altiyan performances at Australian X-Factor shows 2010?
    I purchased his album on Monday and it is Altiyantastic - however, it is a shame those x-factor performances will fade away into nothingness. I simply cannot afford to keep downloading them from Youtube. [Used up all my bigpond g/bytes 11 days into last month and went 35% over. EEK!

Lots of love
    TriciaM
    sunny88
    sunny88
    ALTIYAN'S SUPER MODERATOR
    ALTIYAN'S SUPER MODERATOR

Post by sunny88 Sat 04 Dec 2010, 10:53 pm

Cool I bought 2 tickets for the show, very excited of course Very Happy

Also Luke & Joel as support act, that's great. It will have the whole XFactor vibe for sure.

sunny88
    Admin
    Admin
    ALTIYAN'S ADMIN
    ALTIYAN'S ADMIN

REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011 Empty REVESBY WORKERS CLUB, SYDNEY JAN 2011

Post by Admin Sat 04 Dec 2010, 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:40 am